Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Science

View Poll Results: Do you believe in Creationism
God created humans in present form 0 0%
Humans evolved, with God guiding 3 25.00%
Humans evolved, but God had no part in the process 0 0%
God doesn't exist 9 75.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-28-2017, 01:18 AM   #51
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

There is no such thing as creation.
There is no such thing as infinity.
There is no such thing as nothingness.
Simply because human finitude cannot form these concepts.
Speculative metaphysics is not a valid discourse.
Old 12-29-2017, 03:27 PM   #52
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
There is no such thing as creation.
There is no such thing as infinity.
There is no such thing as nothingness.
Simply because human finitude cannot form these concepts.
Speculative metaphysics is not a valid discourse.
Actually, there both is and was all such, according to science.
"Creation" was the Big Bang.
Infinity and No-thing-ness are all just Universal Consciousness, that's within all, itself.
The human mind actually can and does form these concepts, even if you can't or won't.
All Metaphysics are valid only when they're all based upon what's "actual science" and if otherwise, not.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 12-31-2017 at 05:56 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 05:42 AM   #53
whatduh
TAKE ONE FOR MARY

whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

There was a big bang and all of creation from the stars in the heavens to the sea to the land till he forming of the smallest to the largest till the face of man is identical with the Big Bang hypothesis. Life exists that is all we know.

I have no problem with it.

"Actually I believe people are the root of all evil and religion is simply a handy tool." Hayden
whatduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 05:06 PM   #54
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Default He?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatduh View Post
There was a big bang and all of creation from the stars in the heavens to the sea to the land till he forming of the smallest to the largest till the face of man is identical with the Big Bang hypothesis. Life exists that is all we know.

I have no problem with it.
No "he".
It.
Cosmos.
Old 02-12-2018, 10:54 PM   #55
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Actually, there both is and was all such, according to science.
"Creation" was the Big Bang.
Infinity and No-thing-ness are all just Universal Consciousness, that's within all, itself.
The human mind actually can and does form these concepts, even if you can't or won't.
All Metaphysics are valid only when they're all based upon what's "actual science" and if otherwise, not.
So show me peer reviewed experimental evidence for cosmic consciousness
Even a hypothesis based on mathematics will do
So much for the validity of your metaphysics

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 02-13-2018, 02:52 AM   #56
whatduh
TAKE ONE FOR MARY

whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Quote:
No "he".
It.
Cosmos.
I know I forgot something, in the beginning there was - damn if I remember.

The night before we had freezing rain the night before - one of those moments.

Nothing lost nothing gained, if you get the drift.

"Actually I believe people are the root of all evil and religion is simply a handy tool." Hayden
whatduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:24 PM   #57
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Sure Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
So show me peer reviewed experimental evidence for cosmic consciousness
Even a hypothesis based on mathematics will do
So much for the validity of your metaphysics
I already have actually done so in another thread.
Mathematics are descriptive but not prescriptive.
My metaphysics are valid as it is based on both science and intuition and makes accurate predictions.
Your "he" has no validity nor proof nor evidence and so your metaphysics is just complete nonsense.

Banana?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 02-13-2018 at 02:27 PM.
Old 02-13-2018, 02:30 PM   #58
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatduh View Post
I know I forgot something, in the beginning there was - damn if I remember.

The night before we had freezing rain the night before - one of those moments.

Nothing lost nothing gained, if you get the drift.
Blame it all on that freezing rain that chilled your brain.

Or just a senior moment?

Yes, I do get your drift.
Old 02-13-2018, 05:01 PM   #59
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100

Quote:
I already have actually done so in another thread.
Mathematics are descriptive but not prescriptive.
My metaphysics are valid as it is based on both science and intuition and makes accurate predictions.
Your "he" has no validity nor proof nor evidence and so your metaphysics is just complete nonsense.

Banana?
You can’t even keep track of who says what
I never once used the term “he”
Funny that you can post links adnausiam except now it’s “I already did in another thread”
You’re full of shit, your assertions are meaningless

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 02-13-2018, 05:28 PM   #60
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Sure Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
You can’t even keep track of who says what
I never once used the term “he”
Funny that you can post links adnausiam except now it’s “I already did in another thread”
You’re full of shit, your assertions are meaningless
Good for you.
No "he".

It was in the "Religion vs Darwinism debate is false" thread in "Political thought/philosophy".
The last page, #237 up until the end of all posts.
Read all links.
Lazy chimp!

Yes, we all actually do know that you are full of it.
Stinky finger.
Like all of your posts.

Banana?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 02-13-2018 at 05:40 PM.