Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 02-28-2018, 10:46 AM   #11
dan123
Arse

dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100 Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100 Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100
Activity: 45%
Activity: 45% Activity: 45% Activity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
I heard the same kind of things from fans of tony blair.
You just made me spit......

" I think me and Thrush might need to have a sexy off to see who's on top"
Modus

"Idiocy knows now bounds..." - Dat
dan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 12:55 PM   #12
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan123 View Post
You just made me spit......
I had a bit of throw up at the back of my throat just typing that fuckers name.
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 03:17 PM   #13
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea3 View Post
because they do not get it, Bibi is a statesman, a leader, a warrior and has no replacement, I will vote for him again and again.
They're all new york jew lefty artists and limp dicks.

No reason to cow to their politics... still my friends tho.
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 05:06 PM   #14
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philomath View Post
I mean, serious question here.
What is wrong with loving Jews, as you put it?
Whats wrong with loving Christians, Muslims, Buddhist, Atheist and so on for that matter?

I would submit, that that statement alone says a hellava lot about ones bias.
Are my assumptions incorrect? Please prove me wrong, I would really love to be incorrect here, honestly.
No, your "assumptions" are not at all "correct".
That "proving" would be easy enough to do so.
And, no, you wouldn't "love to be incorrect here".
Especially, "honestly".
Trust me.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 02-28-2018 at 05:15 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 05:12 PM   #15
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea3 View Post
because they do not get it, Bibi is a statesman, a leader, a warrior and has no replacement, I will vote for him again and again.
No, they "do get it".
See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb4_FyemOVo

Bibi is a war-monger, war-criminal, murderer, land-grabber, and a psycho-path.
You are equally a "nut case yahoo", and that is all why you would vote for him.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting
any different result.
That is why there will never to any real peace in the Middle East with any and all
such "nut-cases" like Bibi as Israels leader.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 02-28-2018 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Added link.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:35 AM   #16
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
No, they "do get it".
See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb4_FyemOVo

Bibi is a war-monger, war-criminal, murderer, land-grabber, and a psycho-path.
You are equally a "nut case yahoo", and that is all why you would vote for him.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting
any different result.
That is why there will never to any real peace in the Middle East with any and all
such "nut-cases" like Bibi as Israels leader.
I hear that Bibi drinks the blood of Palestinian infants from bowls made of their parents' skulls...whenever he takes time off from poisoning wells and plotting the downfall of planet Earth's non Hebrew population through banking schemes....

Yep, we'd be better off counting on other leaders in the Middle East, like those in Iran, who used children to clear minefields (using the 'trample a path through it to Paradise' method) during the Iran-Iraq war, who gunned down their own citizens protesting the way the Ayatollahs are running everyone's lives, who encourage stoning as legitimate punishment for such outrages as adultery and blaspheming Islam, and who seem to be bona fide religious nutjobs....governing by fatwa/religious decree. Seems like a better way to go than with Israel, the country of Nobel Prize winners and a "quit fucking with us and we won't fuck with you" policy. Yeah.

Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has created a stir after apparently issuing a religious edict Tuesday claiming ultimate spiritual powers on Earth. Iranian media reported that he told followers that they must "obey him" as the "representative of the Prophet Muhammad and [Shi'ism's] 12th Imam on Earth."
https://www.voanews.com/a/irans-supr...24/172166.html

Sounds like a down to earth moderate type we can all expect some give-and-take from....eh Parnitzke?
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 02:16 PM   #17
inevitab1e
GOML

inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Poor Bibi. Always been corrupt. Perfect christian leader!

https://www.rt.com/news/420000-netan...probe-bribery/
"You wanna be inevitable's little bitch? Do people simply enjoy being his piece of ass for the day?" - the demon
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 07:47 PM   #18
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
I hear that Bibi drinks the blood of Palestinian infants from bowls made of their parents' skulls...whenever he takes time off from poisoning wells and plotting the downfall of planet Earth's non Hebrew population through banking schemes....

Yep, we'd be better off counting on other leaders in the Middle East, like those in Iran, who used children to clear minefields (using the 'trample a path through it to Paradise' method) during the Iran-Iraq war, who gunned down their own citizens protesting the way the Ayatollahs are running everyone's lives, who encourage stoning as legitimate punishment for such outrages as adultery and blaspheming Islam, and who seem to be bona fide religious nutjobs....governing by fatwa/religious decree. Seems like a better way to go than with Israel, the country of Nobel Prize winners and a "quit fucking with us and we won't fuck with you" policy. Yeah.

Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has created a stir after apparently issuing a religious edict Tuesday claiming ultimate spiritual powers on Earth. Iranian media reported that he told followers that they must "obey him" as the "representative of the Prophet Muhammad and [Shi'ism's] 12th Imam on Earth."
https://www.voanews.com/a/irans-supr...24/172166.html

Sounds like a down to earth moderate type we can all expect some give-and-take from....eh Parnitzke?
Yawn.
Nope.
Nutcases are never moderate types.
Bibi is a nutcase just as well as you.
See:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/dutch-...ried-in-hague/
Malignant Narcissists!

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 03-02-2018 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Added link.