Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Entertainment > Movies and Television

Old 02-14-2018, 06:23 PM   #61
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
Turkey is like 99% Mujji's

What do you mean "our Bill of Rights"? You ain't no US Citizen
Do you have any valid point?
If so, please make one then.

Yes, I am a USA citizen and I am a patriot.
I am anti-Tyranny.

You are at best a traitor or Israel-firster.
What do you know or care about our Bill of Rights?
You only do subvert them to suit your own agendas.
The anti Patriot Act comes to mind as a clear example.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 02-14-2018 at 07:29 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 03:25 AM   #62
JumpinJack
Going the distance

JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!
Points: 18,972,128, Level: 100 Points: 18,972,128, Level: 100 Points: 18,972,128, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Interesting I need to see that, thanks Aquina1300.

I sure agree with this:

"The 87 men women and children at Mt.Carmel Waco Texas didn't need to die. There was no point to militarizing law enforcement to that degree against American citizens."

Time to move on
JumpinJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:00 PM   #63
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJack View Post

I sure agree with this:

"The 87 men women and children at Mt.Carmel Waco Texas didn't need to die. There was no point to militarizing law enforcement to that degree against American citizens."
It's really worth it. Waco was my "red pill" in a lot of ways because I never believed the government's side of the story.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:50 PM   #64
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:

I sure agree with this:

Indeed.
No, they didn't need to die.
They were sacrificial lambs.

The ATF and the Federal Government unnecessarily acted like jack-booted thugs.
When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
When the government fears the people, there is liberty.

The bombing of the Federal building was on the anniversary of the ATF attack at Waco.
TM bombing it was the predictable "blow-back response" to any and all such tyranny.
Cause and Effect in action!
Old 02-15-2018, 07:47 PM   #65
JumpinJack
Going the distance

JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!JumpinJack is a forum GOD!!
Points: 18,972,128, Level: 100 Points: 18,972,128, Level: 100 Points: 18,972,128, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Indeed.
No, they didn't need to die.
They were sacrificial lambs.

The ATF and the Federal Government unnecessarily acted like jack-booted thugs.
When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
When the government fears the people, there is liberty.

The bombing of the Federal building was on the anniversary of the ATF attack at Waco.
TM bombing it was the predictable "blow-back response" to any and all such tyranny.
Cause and Effect in action!
I second that!

Time to move on
Old 02-15-2018, 07:49 PM   #66
JumpinJack
Going the distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
It's really worth it. Waco was my "red pill" in a lot of ways because I never believed the government's side of the story.
Understood. Don't blame you one bit for feeling that way. It was a damn tragedy...disgusting.

Time to move on
Old 02-16-2018, 06:04 AM   #67
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

They had to incinerate the entire building in order to save the children. Pump it so full of CS gas that concentration levels become flammable and then reach an ignition source such as a gas stove pilot light (or a CS grenade/pyrotechnic device thrown in). It's not like the forces outside had experts in the deployment characteristics of such items. Heck, they were just red blooded patriotic boys trying to save the children with tanks and snipers. Too bad every one of them baked like custard in that fire. Next time they'll have to use more tanks, and maybe some direct fire artillery! Nothing is too extreme when kids' lives are at stake.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg waco tanks.jpg (13.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg waco atf 01.jpg (9.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg waco child 01.jpg (44.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg waco child 02.jpg (34.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg waco children.jpg (26.1 KB, 0 views)
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 07:44 PM   #68
JumpinJack
Going the distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
They had to incinerate the entire building in order to save the children. Pump it so full of CS gas that concentration levels become flammable and then reach an ignition source such as a gas stove pilot light (or a CS grenade/pyrotechnic device thrown in). It's not like the forces outside had experts in the deployment characteristics of such items. Heck, they were just red blooded patriotic boys trying to save the children with tanks and snipers. Too bad every one of them baked like custard in that fire. Next time they'll have to use more tanks, and maybe some direct fire artillery! Nothing is too extreme when kids' lives are at stake.
God damn gruesome.

Time to move on
Old 02-16-2018, 09:14 PM   #69
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Yup!

Quote:
God damn gruesome.
That is what actually had motivated TM to bomb the Federal office building that had housed all of these ATF scum, and also on the same anniversary date that these thugs did that Waco massacre.

Unfortunately, only TM was executed and not all of those responsible for the Waco massacre.
More innocents were killed and the actual criminals got promoted and moved up in the ranks.
Disgusting.
Old 02-17-2018, 03:46 PM   #70
whatduh
TAKE ONE FOR MARY

whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Jordanian citizen.
Why?
Israel.
As a consolation, you actually got it.
The "ignorance" in history "award", A.

Also, AIPAC "interfers" with both USA Congressional and Presidental elections
and "far more than" any Palestinian or Jordanian or Muslim ever has or can do.
Period.
Lying hypocrite!
Sirhan Sirhan as an adult changed church denominations several times, joining Baptist and Seventh-day Adventist churches. Then in 1966, he joined the occult organization Ancient Mystical Order of the Rose Cross, commonly known as Rosicrucians so basically he was a Knights Templar in the end.

There has always been some doubt that he even did the assignation.

"Actually I believe people are the root of all evil and religion is simply a handy tool." Hayden
whatduh is offline   Reply With Quote